Bangkok Patana School Mission Statement
Fulfil your potential with Bangkok Patana School
Our mission is to ensure that students of different nationalities grow to their full potential as independent learners in a caring British international community.
Bangkok Patana School set in beautiful purpose-built premises on the outskirts of Bangkok, offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school has over 2200 students aged from 2½ to 18 years and representing more than 60 nationalities. Bangkok Patana School is accredited by CIS and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is an approved International Baccalaureate School.
Buildings and Grounds Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257354
Reporting to the Business Director, the Buildings and Grounds Manager is responsible for a multidisciplinary department which ensures that the facilities and equipment on campus are well maintained, secure and clean in addition to overseeing major renovation and/or construction works of new facilities based on the School’s approved Master Plan.
- Degree in a relevant technical area (engineering, construction management or similar discipline).
- Demonstrable experience in a similar environment – international school experience is desired.
- Proven experience of leading a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate constructively with various people at various levels.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in project management with ability to manage budgets, resource allocation and control of costs.
- Thai National with fluent written and spoken English required.
Applicants are invited to send their resume/C.V. together with recent photo and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
The Recruitment Manager, Bangkok Patana School
643 La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02 398 0200 Fax: 02 7492700
Visit our website at www.patana.ac.th.
Interviews will take place in English; short listed applicants only will be contacted.