Building Manager (Base in BKK)
Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258703
- Setting, implementing and monitoring operation standards.
- Ensuring optimum satisfaction of all occupiers of the common area and facilities of the property.
- Reporting to the client and/or their representatives on all matters.
- Communicating and dealing with all relevant government institutions.
- Evaluating the performance of all management personnel, contractors and sub-contractors
- Leading and guiding the engineering personnel to take measures in case repairs or improvements.
- Ensuring the smooth financial operation.
- Monitoring and controlling expenses within agreed budgets.
- Proposing the improvement plans for all aspects of the property and its facilities.
- Negotiating with external suppliers or service providers for any dealings related with the property, including contracts and procurements.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor Degree or Master’s in any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in High Rise Building as management level.
- Be Able to interact with a wide range of clients, personnel and their demands.
- Good leadership skill and working under pressures.
- Engineering background is a plus.
JLL Thailand offers a competitive remuneration package based on experience Please, send an English language CV and cover letter by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
About Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.