Building Manager (VP level)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214992
Employer Ref. 2659125800
- Responsible for facilitating the country partnership between the Bank and the Supply Partner.
- Accountable to the Country CRES Head for all third party suppliers (excluding landlords) in terms of compliance , performance and change management.
- Resolves performance management escalation at a country level through the supply partner.
- Accountable to Regional SPM to ensure in-Country management of suppliers is within the Group’s vendor management policy and SPM processes.
- Responsible for evidencing supply partner’s compliance with group policies, procedures and standards
- Accountable for administering, monitoring and/or tracking agreed processes ensuring effective contract management
- Specifically responsible for ensuring all on boarding of new suppliers is compliant with the Group Procurement Policy and Group Staff Screening Policy.
- Responsible for resolving in-country risk issues with supply partners.
- Strong Property Operation experience is preferred
- Banking background is a must
- Good Financial background
- Good command of English in both spoken & written
For interested candidates, please kindly send profile via APPLY NOW
For more vacancies, pls visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.