Building Management Manager (THB 50,000 - 80,000)/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายบริหารอาคาร
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228411
Building Management Manager (50-80K)
(Shopping Mall/ Hotel/ Community Mall Background is a must)
- Manage building construction and decoration project in building.
- Control and supervise all asset/ facilities to be prompt
- Estimate and operate budget control the generate the optimize point of asset utilization
- Control environment standard to make the positive experience to customer
- Manage service center and outsources to provide the best practice to customer
- Bachelor's or Master degree in related field
- Age between 35-45 years
- Minimum 10 years of experience in property; community mall/ hotel
- Leadership and positive attitude towards job function
Please click 'APPLY NOW ' or contact at +66 2 634 7848 ext. 452 for any queries.
Manpower Group Solution
Ground Floor, BUI Building
177/1 Surawongse Road, Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Phone: +66 2 634 7848 ext. 458
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.