Budget Control Supervisor
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225805
- Monitor & Control Budget vs. Actual both Expenses/Investment
- Expenses reduction plan, monitor and give direction to all Department.
- Conduct monthly analysis of Expenses/Investment
- Coordinate with all department
- Support report for management and other Departments ‘requirements
- Thai National, male or female age not over 32 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or higher in Finance or Accounting .
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in both of Accounting and corporate finance skills,
- Good Command English language skills
- Good computer skills in MS Office is preferred
Please send resume and photo to :
Human Resource Department,
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited
3 Rajanakarn Building, 17th floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
or email resume and attached documents to APPLY NOW
Tel 02-627-2083 (Khun Philaiwan)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
About Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
Nok Air's Friendly culture and consumer centric, is the heart of our business.
"Nok Air is always the most preferred travel service provider in Thailand. Delivered by the inspired team, offering innovative experiences with the passion of Thai"
CEO Nok Air
The airline portrays this aspect of its operation in a truly unique and unconventional way.
The fun and friendly culture is reflected both internally in the organization as well as externally with all marketing activities that reach consumers. Internally, an open-minded and transparent way of working is promoted, while externally Nok Air puts consumers at the center. Nok Air reaches out to them in the most friendly way possible. We at Nok Air take this aspect into consideration with everything we do. Without our true Nok Culture and what it makes us, our business will not reach the success we aim for.