Budget Control Staff
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238317
• Providing monthly cash flow report including preparation other financial report concern.
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements.
• Prepare the annual budget and forecast to analysis.
• Be accounting support for special assignment
• To validate expense voucher
• Bachelor’s degree in Financial or Accounting
• A minimum of 1 year experience in finance or accounting
• Strong communication skill, proactive and self-motivated
• Good command in writing and speaking English, TOEIC 450 is prefered
• Computer literacy especially in Ms.Excel
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD. a strategic regional operation base of NISSAN global. We are a manufacturer and distributor of "NISSAN" brand vehicles in Thailand, a subsidiary of Nissan Motor (Japan). Main models include the Frontier Navara pickup truck, TEANA, TIIDA, MARCH & ALMERA - ECO car and SYLPHY passenger cars. Our business is expanding and growing in every region. We do not only create reliable products and service but also providing career advancement as well as development opportunities for our employees. We are now creating great opportunities for professional excellence to candidates who want to join us interacting with our team in Thailand, ASEAN and across the globe.