BU Leader / Program Director
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236578
Plan, organize, lead and manage the product line staff to continually improve yields, quality, return rates and scrap for products in volume production and new products. Support the organizational goals in achieving total custom satisfaction.
- Manages and achieve set goals set by management and translate goals into specific,
measurable objectives for implementation.
Yield improvement projects that are on time.
Makes judgments quality rate issues and clearing actions to maximize outputs and communication with customers.
Plans/Executes initiatives for continuous improvements to reduce the return rates.
Develops talents within the PLE organization for engineering continuity.
Ensures process control by utilizing statistical process control.
Coordinates with design centers and recording head groups for product, process
changes and transfer of technology by providing inputs and appropriate resources.
Plans budget and control within the product line management.
Knows your customer's expectations and drive actions to meet them.
Performs related work as assigned.
Escalation to and from the customer to the highest level to achieve closure.
Full responsibility for P&L, on time delivery, quality, NPI support and customer principal interface.
- Engineering background who experienced more than 10- 15 years in manufacturing, not limited to Thai Citizen, fluent in English
- Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferable
- Manage Die bond, Wire bond, active alignment and Optical test background is preferable
- Management skills
- have interpersonal and communication skills, Presentation skills
- Strong computer skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Where Technology Meets People
Fabrinetis a global engineering and manufacturing services provider of complex optical and electro-mechanical components, modules and bulk optics serving data communications, telecom, networking, medical and automotive markets. Our customers are top-tier OEMs. We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and quality that meets our customers' exacting standards.
Consistently named one of the Top Ten employers in Thailand by Hewitt Associates, Fabrinet offers an exceptional employment package including:
- Year-round intensive in-house training program covering
- General skills development
- Managerial skills development
- Professional and technical skills development
- Leadership Development Program
- Master's degree scholarships
- Opportunities to work overseas