BU Controller (Accounting/Finance Background)
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226106
- Participate actively in the strategy development and provide associated scenario planning to optimize shareholder value
- Work closely with Decision Support and Control in order to provide a high quality data / timely framework, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI's
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote use of external & internal information for benchmarking
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
- Ensure internal control requirements within the business units are met
- Control spending directly related to BU to be in line with approved budget
- Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process. Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process
- Analyze and challenge factory performance based on key indicators (variances, level of fixed cost, etc.) and promote the culture of Return on Invested Capital / ATR on CAPEX related topics (whenever relevant) including Post Evaluation of CAPEX proposals
- Analyze and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize the return on investment (including revised pricing structure/prices) and from the capital asset base
- Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline
- Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy Qualification
- 6-8 years’ experience in Accounting / Finance function (e.g. Brand/Marketing communication)
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- Experience within a network organization (internal and external providers)
- Proficiency in English
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified ***
For interested candidates, please send your application form together with detailed resume stating current and expected salaries to the following contact person and address:
Corporate Resourcing Department
Nestlé (Thai) Ltd.
39th – 43rd Floors, The Offices at Central World
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
About Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.