Brand Support Manager - Marketing
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197276
Employer Ref. -
- Supporting Brand Building Manager in the development of the national Brand Marketing Plan, within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals.
- Works with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans.
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, regional category team, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations and external partners and agencies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in marketing, media or advertising role
- Very good command in English and computer literacy
- Project management and interpersonal skill
- Has experience in customer marketing interface
Human Resources Department
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Please apply by use "Quick Apply" button
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Group of Companies
About Unilever Thai Group of Companies
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day