Brand Manager/Retail Manager/Sales/Key Account Manager (Automotive)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243657
Dealer Manager/ Retail Manager
- Provide strong leadership for assuring and building a strong HSSE & COC culture within the team and distributor network.
- Direct accountability for developing and implementing distinctive marketing strategies and action plan to achieve targeted sales volume and gross margin through the MWF and HPL business with customers.
- Developing medium and long terms distributor business network strategies, expanding the new distributor network and action plans to grow within Industrial Thailand.
- Lead and manage the distributor sales team to Identify customer need and develop value proposition utilizing value selling and segment offer knowledge to achieve the target of Volume and gross margin for new business from existing and competitors customers.
- Lead and manage the Distributor network to identify the business opportunity and develop value proposition utilizing value selling and product knowledge to achieve the target of volume and gross margin.
- To ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards – responsible for clear communication and raising the awareness of HSSE to customers and contractors. The appropriate training and education program will need to be implemented with regular HSSE audits.
- To achieve and exceed the Volume and GM targets for branded channel – responsibility not limited to sell-in volume/value only but also be responsible for sell-out volume/value of distributors in branded workshop channel, this includes the implementation of go-to-market strategy and strategic marketing program within the channel.
- To maximize Efficiency and Productivity – responsible for ensuring the company’s resources fully 2 utilized for mutual benefit of the company and customers, maximizing the customer facing and selling efforts through the lowest cost to serve and professional journey planning, monitor and ensure that branded workshop maintain inventory by timely replenishment of stocks, proper load plans and payment, ensure customers meet their trade loan obligation.
- To manage, build, enhance, and grow all customer relationships through delivering value to customers through professional delivery of a company value, finding and coordinating the development of new branded workshop customers.
- Ensuring implementation of sales and marketing initiatives – responsible for implementing the marketing initiatives within branded channel, this includes initiatives related to new product/brand introduction, re-launching existing product/brands, consumer promotion, partner for life program, and other specific programs.
Sales Engineer/ Key Account Manager
- Conform to Code of Conduct very strictly in order to make the right decisions in work.
- Plan the journey on monthly basis to effectively manage customer facing time and customer coverage within owned territory.
- Perform 3-month rolling forecast of demand on monthly basis in order to supply quality demand input thru company process.
- Ensure that customer relationship is well managed in a world-class way. The Account Manager is responsible for delivering value to customers through the professional delivery of World Class Sales Call.
- Understand key focus of operating target and performance and the Account Manager is required to achieve the volume and GM targets as well as new customer target for company brand within the assigned territory.
- Assist Manager to maximize new business by analyzing detailed customer needs, required product ranges, terms and conditions.
- Ensure full transparency and complete all assigned administrative tasks and requests i.e. Sales Report, Market Intelligence Report, in a timely manner.
- Bachelor or higher in related.
- Over 5 years in sale products/service to Manufacturer, Retail, dealer of FMCG, Automotive and chemical.
- Good command of English
- Good in presentation and communication skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.