Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256177
Employer Ref. update2016
Brand Manager is responsible for developing brand objectives and strategies to ensure that individual brand objectives are in line with the corporate brand strategy and monitors the achievement of objectives. She/He also drives brand growth in terms of both share of market and sales through the monthly monitoring brand performance and initiate the brand solution.
- Translate brand objectives into activities/promotions/IMC plans
- Manage brand’s P&L to deliver the sales, margin, and profit as planned
- Ensure that brand investment is optimized with the effective plan and continually evaluate the plan with the ROI mindset
- Work effectivelly with cross functional team: Packaging, R&D, CDT, Customer Marketing, Legal, Research and etc., to deliver the NPD, GTM and key marketing activities on time
- Lead agencies to develop the successful marketing activities with the excellent brief and guiding brand requirements to ensure the high quality outcomes of those marketing activities: advertising, packaging development, etc.
- Lead new product development for local business: to have the in-depth understanding of consumer & shopper insight via conducting research, developing new concepts and co-operating with Technical team & Fragrance house.
- Coach/support junior brand manager if any, to ensure having excellent execution of marketing activities & plan
- Master’s Degree in the related field
- 5-6 years of working experience in the marketing field in the FMCG business
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office (esp. MS Excel) literate
- Experience with SAP is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
About Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
Who we are?
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a $17.3 billion global company serving people for more than 200 years with consumer products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable. We are among the world’s most trusted and recognized brands, serving hundreds of millions of consumers across over 220 countries. Our world-class products include Colgate, Palmolive, Care, Laser, Speedstick, Irish Spring, and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Colgate-Palmolive’s strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in our core values of:
- Caring: The Company cares about people, as well as being committed to protecting the global environment, enhancing the communities where Colgate people live and work, and to be compliant with government laws and regulations.
- Global Teamwork: All Colgate people are part of a global team, committed to working together across countries and throughout the world.
- Continuous Improvement: Colgate is committed to getting better every day in all it does, as individuals and as teams.