+++ URGENTLY REQUIRED +++
Accord Corporation Ltd. A Henry Schein Company in Thailand, is the largest provider of dental care products and services to office-based dental practitioners, dental laboratories, government and institutional dental care clinics. Henry Schein, Inc. is a Fortune 500® Company and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, has more than 15,000 Team Schein Members and serves more than 775,000 customers.
Being a subsidiary of Henry Schein, we foster an entrepreneurial environment, offer exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
As part of our rapid growth, Accord Corporation is currently looking for a highly qualified for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254445
Employer Ref. Henry1
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position: Brand Manager
Reports to: Managing Director, VP Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager
Functional authority: N/A
Liaison and cooperation: All departments
Schedule: Office hour
Job Summary: Responsible for implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex, controversial, or strategically significant products/services in order to meet established sales or market share targets
Responsible for the day-to-day management and welfare of a designated product range at all stages of their product lifecycle, but primarily for the Supplier/Brand Manager relationship.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities :-
- Preparation of national & individual sales budgets
- Margin targets achieved and Sales budgets achieved
- Accurate and appropriate price positioning and maintenance
- Appropriate promotion opportunities accurately actioned.
- New profitable product opportunities identified and introduced.
- Sales analysis & product performance assessment
- Constant communication with suppliers on all issues, in particular new product timing, pricing, product lifecycles, competitive analysis etc.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly campaigns, which includes product positioning, product launches, copywriting and price positioning.
- Ensure adequate training for internal and external sales staff for assigned supplier product ranges.
- Arrange key courses and guest lecture programs where necessary.
- Accurate monthly reporting of assigned agency product performance.
- Prepare monthly Team Member newsletter, including clear detailed focus on product promotional activities/campaigns.
- Forecasting and planning for promotional activity.
- Stock-turn targets achieved.
- Management of deletion of non-profit making lines
- Purchase orders signed off and adjusted where necessary
- Aged stock avoided and quickly managed out whenever it does occur.
Key Interactions :-
- Achieve P&L targets & Drive revenue growth
- Work with the senior management to organize a business unit team to retain and grow all client and partner relationships.
- Manage supplier expectations re training sessions and sales & service levels.
- Effective relationship management with suppliers, including liaison for effective pricing, new product opportunities, and promotional activity.
- Be understanding and supportive, encouraging and helpful to all subordinates
- Manage business unit resources to deliver objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, or related fields
- Marketing Degree or similar tertiary business/communications qualification.
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry or Healthcare
- Minimum 3 years experiences with relevant marketing experience either in marketing, communications or product management roles.
- Action oriented, results driven
- Ability to exude and gain trust of clients and internal business partners and staffs
- Advance of exposure of dental/ healthcare market in the country
- Experience and comfort with executive/ managerial level client interactions
- Skillfully and effectively engages, motivates and leads others
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff training and development
- Excellence of English, both written, spoke and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities and deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Intermediate use of Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
ACCORD, A HENRY SCHEIN COMPANY LIMITED
33/2-8 Soi Rongmuang 4, Rongmuang, Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330 Thailand
Tel. +66 (0) 2119 4900