Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244802
Employer Ref. 1025790/001
A leading food and beverage company is looking for a Brand Manager in Bangkok who will work with the Category Manager to develop and drive marketing and A&P plan and support the business vision of the company.
About the Brand Manager role:
As the Brand Manager, you need to drive the business growth through core product and potential NPD launch to help strengthen the company's brand proposition and products appealing to target groups.
- Support Category Manager in conducting study on consumer insights to develop products and communication plan
- Liaise and partner with advertising, media, research, event and promotion agencies to develop an advertising and consumer promotion of the assigned brands
- Liaise and partner with sales and trade marketing teams for effective plans execution
- Coordinate with the sales, trade operation and marketing teams on demand forecast to improve accuracy
- Manage assigned A&P spending according to company financial control framework
- Coordinate on ad hoc supporting campaign to defend the brands from the competitors attack, protecting market share and brand awareness
To succeed in the Brand Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- At least seven years of work experience in marketing in FMCGs, preferably with international companies
- Strong background of sales/market share achievements with good track record of successful advertising and NPD
- Strong leadership with self-driven attitude
- High flexible and dynamic to changes
- Solid background in leading cross functions to manage project to meet launch timing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Speedy to market and proactive to all trend and changes
This leading food & beverage company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Brand Manager role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world