BRAND MANAGER (LUXURY WATCH)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227677
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client is a Thai-Singaporean joint venture company and Thailand’s leading retailer of specialist timepieces. The company is based in the heart of Bangkok and has boutiques located in the most prestigious shopping districts. Due to continued business growth, our client currently requires a qualified candidate for the position of BRAND MANAGER.
Salary: 70,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok
- Being responsible for overall aspects of imported luxury watch brands.
- Acting as a liaison officer between brand principals and the sales and marketing team, as well as the retail team, by disseminating information on the brand policies and strategies.
- Attending watch fairs in Europe, forecasting trend and identifying new collections to merchandise.
- Setting sales targets for the sales team and having overall responsibility for the sales targets of the responsible brands.
- Managing buy-in and sell-out. Overseeing inventory management to ensure that brand principals adhere to the correct procedures regarding the invoicing and shipping of merchandise.
- Coordinating with the marketing team.
- Looking after the training needs of retail staff.
- Acting as a trainer by ensuring sales and product orientations, and performance evaluations are carried out.
- Participating in the preparation of the annual sales budget and A&P planning for the responsible brands to ensure that sales and marketing strategies are implemented as planned.
- Generating reports as requested by management or brand principals.
- Ensuring the visibility of brands in shop and the quality of sales personnel.
- Providing counseling, coaching and corrective action to outlet staff, if necessary.
- Regularly researching competitors and monitoring market trends. Providing feedback to management on ideas and observations from outlet staff and customers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Male or female, aged 30 years or more.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any related field. International graduation is preferable.
- Experience in merchandising retail products, especially luxury watches, for at least 5 years.
- Managerial experience is desirable.
- Excellent command of English is essential.
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.