Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225319
Employer Ref. 507385
- Well-recognized brand
- Multi-national work environment
Work for one of Asia's fastest growing logistics provider that has shaped the entire industry. With an expanding footprint in SEA. To cope with our rapid business expansion, our client is now looking for highly motivated candidate to join in their energetic and innovative marketing team.
In this role, you will be amongst like-minded individuals who are high performing, ambitious with a global mind-set. Every individual makes a direct impact to their business results.
- To implement and organize all branding and marketing strategies for various product lines
- To coordinate with internal team for achieving marketing objectives
- To conduct competitive analysis and share insight product development
- Formulate new product launch
- To provide guideline to media agency for cooperation with different events or campaigns
- Sales forecast and analysis, analyse problems and obstacles that effects monthly sales and including arranging corrective and preventive plan.
- Provide inputs for new product development and work with cross functional teams to ensure timely launch
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Supporting cooperation for international market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives and leverages these with segment leads to enhance product portfolio regionally and internationally.
- Possess marketing or related discipline
- Experienced in executing marketing plan and product development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill to maintain the client relationship
- Strong ability in conceptualize and is creative and hand on
- Fluent in English and Thai
What's on offer:
- The company is offering a great chance to be exposed to the industry of Logistics, as they are well developed international company with world known reputation, they would like to provide the right candidate with an attractive remuneration package to join in their prestige team.
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.