Brand Manager (Consumer)
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197552
Employer Ref. Ratchatiya
To develop marketing activities that builds the responsible brand and stimulates sales to achieve the set target.
- To build brand equity and deliver business objective (Sales, Share, and Profits
- Assist Senior Brand Manager in overall brands performance and activities
- Generate new ideas and implement right tactics for brand growth
- Lead an analysis for market & competitive Landscape understanding
- Proactively lead agreed projects in accordance with project's success criteria
- Identify & develop innovative business-building marketing plan, get management alignment, implement, and monitor in-market results
- Lead multi-functional team, Advertising Agency, and Suppliers to implement the plan
- Manage budget on agreed projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing
- 2-3 years working experience in brand management, particularly in FMCG industry
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Multinational Company is an advantage
- Establish strong interpersonal/leadership skills and communication skills
- Possess analysis and logical thinking
- Excellent command of English
Johnson&Johnson (Thailand) Limited
106 Moo 4 Latkrabang Industrial Estate,
Chalongkrung Road, Lamplatew,
Latkrabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
About Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.