Moong Pattana International Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219096
Key Roles & Responsibilities :-
To manage and control the marketing activities of assigned brands through developing brand strategies and plans; proactively identifying market growth opportunities, executing annually brand plans, driving development of brand communication, etc., to ensure achievement of business vision and growth under the assigned brands.
Main Duties & Functions :-
- Be accountable to drive the management and development for a brand or several brands to support delivery of business vision and growth plans.
- Works closely with the Category Marketing Director to set brand strategies and plans and proactive in identifying growth opportunities for brands’ growth.
- Strategizes, develops and executes yearly brand plans that will help to deliver our yearly contract commitment and support each segment/brands’ strategies.
- Creates brand awareness of assigned products through various marketing activities/ events, sponsorships, and sales promotion to enhance customer’s preference toward brand and increase share of wallet.
- Identifies consumer insight and developed strategic direction as well as provides recommendations for the brand to increase consumption
- Implements new market segment opportunities and leads the company through new product launches.
- Delivers excellent brand marketing execution in a complex, multi-cultural environment that contributes to long term profitable growth.
- Creates campaigns to continue being the market leader and gain market share from competitors.
- Conducts assessments of the assigned products and market and competitive activities as well as recommends strategy for the marketing plan, promotional plan, and project schedule process.
- Liaises with cross functional team in order to flawlessly implement ATL and BTL activities.
- Manages product’s portfolio to achieve top line sales and margin.
- Build s the long-term brand image, and loyalty as top of mind brand through both above the line and below-the-line campaign.
- Closely works with all internal functions sales, demand plan and supply chain to ensure efficient consumer response.
- Efficiently manages marketing budget for all channels, i.e., modern trade, traditional trade, special channels, to secure the target net profit of the business unit (Bottom Line).
- Handles new product launch plan ensuring that it is launched on time with the lowest out of stock situation.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or related field,
- At least 3-5 years experience in Brand Management or related fields, direct experience in FMCG is advantage,
- Winning attitude, initiative, self-motivated, and willing to work hard
- Able to work independently and being a good team player
- Strong leadership with high commitment
Human Resources Department
Moong Pattana International Public Company Limited
2/97-104, 19 Floor Thosapol Land Building 4, Soi Bangna-Trad 25,
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Moong Pattana International Public Co., Ltd.
About Moong Pattana International Public Co., Ltd.
Moong Pattana is a well-established company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and engaged in the distribution of diversified FMCG industry. Our products have been popular in Thailand for more than 30 years, with continuous double digit sales growth.
We are looking for high caliber candidate who enjoy the journey of challenge and opportunity to drive your passion with our excellence team.