BRAND DIRECTOR - RESTAURANTS
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229554
Employer Ref. 165DB
Our client is a leading food and beverage management company with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Brand Director - Restaurants.
80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
- Analysing the market, competitors, customer trends and preferences.
- Presenting strategic branding concepts to the management.
- Preparing business development plans for branch expansions.
- Developing brand strategies, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Ensuring the achievement of the corporate mission and goals, including profit & loss, sales and employee targets.
- Ensuring the maintenance of brand experiences and the highest standards of food, service, and health & safety operations.
- Overseeing the daily operations of all restaurants, and ensuring quality products, service offerings, customer relations, supply management, cost controlling and team management.
- Overseeing employee motivation, training and development, wages / benefits and administration, and ensuring compliance with established labour regulations.
- Evaluating sales performance and seeking opportunities to increase market share and business growth.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 8 years work experience in a restaurant or retail business.
- Knowledge of hospitality management and food services.
- Leadership and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.