Brand Controller/ Junior Controller
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214630
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 - 4 years work experiences (preferred Big 4 experiences)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Review brand’s performance by comparing between actual, budget and trend
- Closely monitor A&P spending activities for cost optimization and productivities
- Ensure that all expenses related to the brand are correctly booked at the end of each month
- Coordinate with retail and marketing team to prepare budget, trend and forecast
- Support business decision making by preparing the analysis/simulation P&L based on the different scenarios
- Ensure that all significant processes are complied with company’s policy/norm/internal control
- Submit monthly/quarterly/yearly reports using the global system (Magnitude, OGWin)
- Involve in sales forecast process and be able to analyze the gap between forecast and trend
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower, 6th,8th,9th and 21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
About L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Discover L'Oreal...the world leader in beauty products, a range of international brands, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. Asia is the fastest growing region. In Thailand, L'Oreal's activities began in 1992. Today, we distribute 19 cosmetic brands via 4 different distribution channels and employ more than 500 staff members. To continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
Join L'Oreal…an open-minded, global company. Within L'Oreal, you will benefit from a fast-track career with an international scope. Our flat management structure enables you immediate responsibility and our Management Development Centers (Singapore, New York, Paris, and Rio), provide professional and personal training for managers throughout their careers. L'Oreal is looking for individuals who are hard working, result-oriented, creative, team player, strong analytical skill, initiative, service mind, fluent in English and computer literate…does it sound like you? L'Oreal (Thailand) is looking for: