BRANCH SERVICES MANAGER / SENIOR SERVICE FIELD ENGINEER
Uawithya Machinery Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257422
Employer Ref. update2015
Report to: Sales & Service Manager (BKK)
Location: Loey, Surin, Surat thani, Pisanulok, Saraburi, Chonburi, Pitsanulok
Salary Range: Negotiate
- Planning for team to provide Technical Field Service such as PM, Maintenance & Repair Service.
- Trouble shooting with remedial action for Key Customers in responsible region.
- Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organizations.
- Managing Field Service Team to deliver Technical Service according to plan.
- Managing branch to deliver annual target revenues
- Liaising & managing Machine installation in responsible area with Project Manager.
- Manage to improve team technical skill by technical training.
- Manage to upgrade customer's technical understanding and skill ; Ensures Service teams are
properly organized, resourced and led. Improves service availability and develops capabilities
- Ensure appropriate planning to have s'parts, wear part and accessory stock level to support key
customer machines in region.
- Responsible for health and safety of own unit. Drives health and safety culture and practices by
coaching and developing Service teams.
- To manage day to day operations in assigned area and provide leadership to the team of
operations and administrative staff in the area of inbound out bound and inventory
- Prepare and Review Weekly & Monthly field service report to Department Managers.
- Perform others related activities as assignment by the superior.
Customer relationship management
- Planning & managing machines, s'parts etc delivery to customers according to annual delivery
plan. Builds sustainable relationships with customers to ensure local client growth, satisfaction
and retention together with Sales
- Ensure reporting of quality of product and managing claim report and process according to
- Male, age between 34 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in field service management.
- Strong Technical and communication skill.
- Good execution and problem-solving skills.
- Good experience in team management and have strong leadership skills.
- Have positive vision and problem solving skills.
- Able to work for 6 days /week (Monday – Saturday).
- Able to travel in support of business demands.
- Knowledge skill of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP system would be an advantage.
- Mobile phone , Laptop upon roles and responsibilities assigned hereunder
- Health and Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Performance Bonus
- Office hours 08.00-17.00
- Monday – Friday for Head Office (Bangkok)
- Monday – Saturday for Branches
- Health Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
We invite interested and qualified Thai nationality candidates to submit your MS Word or PDF resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now" directly through this page.
For more information please contact Khun Morakot
53 Sivatel Tower, 11th Floor,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,
Te : +662 253 1170 - 76 # 402
Fa : +662 253 1187 - 89
Website : www.uawithya.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uawithya Machinery Co., Ltd.
About Uawithya Machinery Co., Ltd.
Uawithya machinery is the leading company and solution provider for the mining and quarry industry. We are sole distributor for world class machinery offering a wide range of technology to our customers supported by after sales service.
We are expanding our business through out 13 nation wide service centers as well as in S.E.Asia. This is a great opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our growing business. Our Service Centres : Saraburi, Uthong, Chonburi, Surin, Phitsanulok, Lampang, Chiangrai, Nakornsawan, Loei, Suratthani, Tungsong and Had Yai