BRANCH SERVICES MANAGER,(Loey, Surin, Surat thani, Pisanulok, Saraburi)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242004
Our client is a leading technical solution provider to Thailand Cement and Aggregate Industry. Established over 50 years ago client is sole distributor of world class and biggest quarry machinery manufacturers such as Furukawa Japan, Metso Minerals Finland and Pewag Austria. Our objective is to expand the Field Service capability by adding Branch Service Manager at all of our 12 nationwide branches. This is a good opportunity for Service Manager or Senior Service Engineer with Field Service Management experience to progress their career with a national market leading company.
Duties and responsibilities :-
- Planning for team to provide Technical Field Service such as PM, Maintenance & Repair Service.
- Trouble shooting with remedial action for Key Customers in responsible region.
- Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organizations.
- Managing Field Service Team to deliver Technical Service according to plan.
- Managing branch to deliver annual target revenues
- Liaising & managing Machine installation in responsible area with Project Manager.
- Manage to improve team technical skill by technical training.
- Manage to upgrade customer's technical understanding and skill ; Ensures Service teams are
- properly organized, resourced and led. Improves service availability and develops capabilities and competencies.
- Ensure appropriate planning to have s'parts, wear part and accessory stock level to support key customer machines in region.
- Responsible for health and safety of own unit. Drives health and safety culture and practices by coaching and developing Service teams.
- To manage day to day operations in assigned area and provide leadership to the team of
- operations and administrative staff in the area of inbound out bound and inventory
- Prepare and Review Weekly & Monthly field service report to Department Managers.
- Perform others related activities as assignment by the superior.
Customer relationship management:
- Planning & managing machines, s'parts etc delivery to customers according to annual delivery plan. Builds sustainable relationships with customers to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales
- Ensure reporting of quality of product and managing claim report and process according to company, regulation
- 50,000 – 60,000 (Negotiable)
- Male, age between 34 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in field service management.
- Strong Technical and communication skill.
- Good execution and problem-solving skills.
- Good experience in team management and have strong leadership skills.
- Have positive vision and problem solving skills.
- Able to work for 6 days /week (Monday – Saturday).
- Able to travel in support of business demands.
- Knowledge skill of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP system would be an advantage.
Compensation & Benefit:
- Mobile phone , Laptop upon roles and responsibilities assigned hereunder
- Health and Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Performance Bonus
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please send your full detailed resume with recent photo, current salary, expected salary and you starting date to jobsdb at Apply Now or call 053 539 767-9 for more information
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.