Branch Process & Operation Management Specialist
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241291
Identify framework to manage E2E logistic for deposit, lending, investment, corporate products and all related service processes to ensure the smoothness and flawless of operations from end to end with the resource efficiency
Identify practical initiative to understand and transform customer requirement to be branch target customer experience for every touch points thru the well process planning and quality assurance by design to engage customer and their peers with TMB
Develop, manage, review & update process planning for deposit, lending, investment, bancassurance, corporate products and all related service processes, while ensure the practicality, understandability, and resources optimization with error-free
- Ensure the alignment of branch instruction with bank direction for deposit, lending, investment, bancassurance, corporate products and all related service processes, while considering in enhancing customer experience, control, and efficiency
- Provide consultation and resolves issues for Branch Banking Operations
Support launch of new products and process, and ensure proper execution for each initiative.
Support the update and development of Branch Work Instruction
Prepare and manage Business Continuity Plan under various scenarios
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering and other Engineering disciplines.
- At least 7 years of working experience in large organizations, preferably in Finance & Banking industry.
- Well experienced in branch operations, process design, change management, lean six sigma and process improvement concept and procedures.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills with service minded, persistency and self-motivated
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.