Branch Operations Control Specialist
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254264
- Prepare timely control dashboard , note and address any significant issues, provide corrective actions
- Prepare communication to Branches for a new/revised WI or to reemphasize of proper control points
- Travel to the fields as required ensuring monitoring and control systems are properly followed
- Provide control training to Branches
- Analyse control dashboard, previous incidents, fraud to identify loophold and to provide corrective directions in coordination with Team Head
- Provide proper training to Branch for a timely enhancement of control environment
- Monitor and work with related parties on frauds, control issues and report information to management
- Consolidated history of incidents at Branch and process for repository of lesson learned and corrective actions
- Provide information to regulators ie. SEC, BOT, OIC with TMB risk management team
- Work with Branch to ensure agreed corrective actions are carried forward to a closure within due date
- Monitor GRC for a timely report and closure
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related fields.
- Experiences practical working with Branch, Branch Audit /Good knowledge of branch regulation .
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written both in Thai and English.
- Project management skill / Strategic Thinking skill.
- Knowledge of Controls & Compliance and system, branch regulation.
- Knowledge investigation on the breach of internal control or compliance.
- Knowledge institutions operation or risk areas.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.