Branch Manager Samui/ผู้จัดการสาขา สมุย
Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218324
To direct and oversee Samui Office activities including Operations, Accounting, HR, product support and other general administration tasks, provide the necessary supports to Head Office Management in regards to Buffalo Tours Thailand businesses.
- Manage Daily bookings.
- Manage effective and fair assignment of vehicle fleet.
- Maintain Branding guidelines.
- Develop and maintain outstanding customer service standards.
- Handle complaints within 48 hours.
- Monitor and improve Quality of trips; for the purpose, regularly conduct quality controls (on spot, mystery checks, mystery guests) and summarize feedback.
- Ensure Company profitability (Operating expenses per month within budget, supplier costs within budget and quality assessed by management).
- Manage and supervise retail and counter sales efforts
- Manage freelance and full time representative sales.
- Control and record sales of tours and excursions.
CONTRACTING & PURCHASING RELATIONSHIPS
- Benchmarks and negotiations based on production and as requested by management.
- Build strong relationships with all suppliers to ensure best quality, competitive rates and added value.
- Suppliers management (Monthly meetings for debrief on quality).
- Development and maintenance of a preferred suppliers list.
- Look at existing itineraries and suggest improvements (where possible).
- Look at new destinations and suggest new itineraries.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Ensure effective HR management and development including: recruitment, induction training, regular meetings, KPI management, appraisals and incentives, career development, training plan, inspections plan, guide training and regular meetings etc.
- Bi-weekly management reporting to GM.
- Monthly quality report sent to the GM and cc OPS manager (10th of the following month).
- Weekly financial reporting to Chief Accountant (BKK).
- Purchase and maintain office hardware.
- Purchase and manage office supplies.
- Purchase and manage stock of branded materials.
- Facilitate Samui accounting daily works and reports.
- Support and Report to Bangkok accounting Department.
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY
- Fluent English.
- High computer literacy and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Destination knowledge as well as person and professional travel experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
- University/College graduate
- Management training and experience.
- Practical requirements of the job that might be outside normal boundaries.
- An understanding of and belief in Buffalo Tours’s Responsible Travel Policies.
Interested candidates are required to send their updated CV written in English together with their expected salary at APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
About Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
Established in 1994, Buffalo Tours is Asia’s leading destination management company with its own offices and operations in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, plus sales offices in Australia, United Kingdom, USA and Russia.
Buffalo Tours offers customized, guided private and group tours, accommodation, transfers, flights, seaplanes, cruises, day trips and excursions across Asia.