BRANCH MANAGER – PROCUREMENT / SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225098
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is a leader in electrical, industrial and advanced supply chain management solutions. Established in the U.S. over 50 years ago, it has grown into a Fortune 500 Company and has 400+ offices globally. After a recent expansion into the Thai market, they have opened a new office in Bangkok and are seeking a Branch Manager to lead the team.
The Branch Manager will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Implement a business strategy for the overall company operations with a focus on market expansion and driving up profits.
- Handle full profit & loss responsibilities.
- Generate and maintain key accounts and profitable business relationships with clients.
- Lead the team through effective leadership and management techniques.
- Ensure all objectives and strategies are aligned with the company’s core values.
- Be the company ambassador during meetings and conferences.
- Able to communicate clearly with your team of employees and maintain high levels of staff motivation.
- Others tasks deemed necessary for the successful development of the company.
- Qualified to degree level in a related subject.
- 10 + years of supply chain experience within the electrical manufacturing sector, with preferably 5 + years at management level.
- Background in electrical bulk material and warehouse management.
- Strong command of written / spoken English.
This is the opportunity to be part of an international Fortune 500 company. You will be rewarded with a competitive pay package and international travel opportunities.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. BRANCH MANAGER – PROCUREMENT / SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONSto fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.