Branch Manager- Nutrition, Cosmetic (Thai Nationality) (Based in Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos) (60K)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258606
Products: Nutrition, Cosmetic, etc.
Set up new branch, sales management, operation and management of branch
responsible for the management, planning, analysis of Branch.
Facilitate for business members in the recruitment of sales administration paperwork.
- Analysis, Assessment, Improvement Plan to developed with the various branches of the availability of the service member to be comply with the policies and direction of the company.
- The development potential of the branch staff at all levels to increase the capacity on each side. Whether it is product knowledge. Business Plan, The answer questions in, to be aware of their responsibilities. And services to create an impression.
- Care management and delivery of reports such as daily sales reports. News release Company policy and each branch is to followed the correct information in the same direction
· Male / Female, age 25-45 years in Thailand.
· Able to work in Myanmar or Vietnam or Laos
· Bachelor’s Degree in any field
· Experience in management, operation
· Good knowledge in English
· Good local language – Myanmar or Vietnam or Laos is plus
Good knowledge on internet
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.