Branch AML - Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258128
- Ensure all name matched have been reviewed and proper escalated
- Ensure proper training and coaching sales staff for AML monitoring and account maintenance
- Ensure all issues related AML has been fixed in timely basis
- Ensure that all projects related AML have been tested and implemented to production according to Regional AML's requirementClosely coordinate with Internal Audit/Independent Review Unit both from local and regional on monthly review and periodic review
- Ensure effective monitoring process is in place
- Ensure timeliness and quality of AML case closure
- Perform AML case review analysis and escalate to management on timely manne
- Liaison with Country/Regional AML Compliance for all AML issue related/AML Project/AML Topics
- Maintain comprehensive monitoring process on AML case review
- Perform quality review for AML case closure with recommendation and ensure corrective action, if any
- Work closely with Country/Regional AML Compliance to ensure efficient AML communication and implementation
- Work with Country/Regional AML Compliance on customer behavior analysis for optimization exercise
- Review and follow up status of Suspicious Transaction Report ( SAR ) case
- Review and investigate AML report and escalate to compliance if necessary
- Perform/review Name screening
- Implement and review Branch's policy of High Risk Customer on AML Perspective
- Perform Self Control Review in AML Related part
- Provide /arrange training to Branch 's staff on AML transaction monitoring
- Investigate, coordinate with relevant unit and raise issues related AML to Regional Techno, and also follow up &validation after fixed the issue
- Perform testing, checking the result to ensure that there is no issue for AML Project and new product implementation
- Perform AML Report according Regional AML's requirement
- Coordinate /liaison with Compliance & Internal Audit and ensure that all issues have been remediated
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting or related.
- At least 2 years experience in banking business, Internal /External Audit, AML or related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good command of Computer/IT skills
- Be able to work independently, and assertive
- Strong communication and advisory skills
Interested person please send application with full resume, expected salary and recent photo to:
399 Interchange 21 Building, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
TEL: 02 788 3038
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please do not use "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank, N.A.
About Citibank, N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.