BPO Project Administrator (Japanese Operations) Work Hours 07.00-16.00
Geodis Wilson Transport Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192018
- Response to all internal and external phone calls, faxes, and emails from Customer, Vendor, GW affiliates, origin and destination office.
- Entry the data into the company’s operational system in timely manners.
- Checking and monitoring the correctness of data entry/ data crunching/ tariff and costing in the company’s operational system.
- Coordinate and Follow up with Concerned Countries/Suppliers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Coordinate and give a proactive feedback to Project Leader for information missing / incompletion.
- Perform service at high level and achieve KPI target
- Prepare summary and assessment reports related to assignment
- Follow department /company’s rules, policies, and support overall department as needed
- Any other tasks assigned by team leader, supervisor and manager.
- Bachelor degree in any fields. Preferable in Logistic field.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in Freight Forwarding Business. Especially in Airfreight – Sea freight Operation / Accounting / Customer Service fields.
- Familiar with import/export processes, costing and invoicing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (at least Intermediate Level).
- Able to manage own working time effectively
- Good command in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with customers and all cross-functional areas.
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
207 Soi Saeng Uthai, Sukhumvit 50 Rd.,
Prakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-736-2954 Fax : 02-741-4080-1
Website : www.geodiswilson.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Transport Ltd.
About Geodis Wilson Transport Ltd.
( No Description )