BPO Project Administrator
Geodis Wilson Transport Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224555
- Response to all emails from GW Entire offices. Ensure all inquiries/ requests are resolved within time frames.
- Maintain and monitor the user roles, Global ID aligned to the GW Global Corporate Policies.
Entry the data into the company’s operational system in timely manners.
- Checking and monitoring the correctness of data entry/ data crunching of Global ID in the company’s operational system.
- Coordinate and Follow up with Concerned Countries/Suppliers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Coordinate and give a proactive feedback to concerned person for information missing / incompletion.
- Perform service at high level and achieve KPI target
- Prepare summary and assessment reports related to assignment
- Follow department /company’s rules, policies, and support overall department as needed
- Any other tasks assigned by team leader, supervisor and manager.
- Diploma in Proficiency English and Career Skills.
- Bachelor degree in any fields. Graduated from Logistics field is advantage
- At least 1-2 years working experience in Freight Forwarding Business.
- Especially in Airfreight – Sea freight Operation / IT Supporter/ System Administrator fields.
- Familiar with system administrative tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (at least Intermediate Level).
- Able to manage own working time effectively
- Good command in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with customers and all cross-functional areas.
- Able to follow instructions with minimal supervision within specified time frames.
- Service Mind.
- Must feel comfortable working in a flexible hour.
- Be able to manage work load.
- Have a continuous quality improvement mindset.
- Experience identifying potential problems and offering alternative solutions.
- Attentive to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
207 Soi Saeng Uthai, Sukhumvit 50 Rd.,
Prakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-736-2954 Fax : 02-741-4080-1
Website : www.geodiswilson.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Transport Ltd.
About Geodis Wilson Transport Ltd.
( No Description )
More Jobs from this employer