SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
Booster Compressor and Crane Workshop Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253481
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB) Workshop, Songkhla
Job Purpose :
To supervise maintenance and repair activities at PSB workshop, in a safe and efficient manner in order to maximize equipment reliability and integrity throughout the effective use of all available resources and to manage and closely monitor work progress and compliance in order to complete work within time frame.
- Prepare and provide information and ensures that activities are executed within the operational and safety regulations
- Plan and coordinate activities with all concerned parties to ensure an accomplished and smooth-running of activities under the defined scope of work and specified timeframe,
- Be the focal point in managing site office and administration,
- Continuously follow up the materials’ requisitions in progress, revise stock levels of materials, communicate and coordinate all material-related matters with BC supervisor, Crane supervisor, Procurement, Materials and Logistics department, for ensuring the availability of adequate spare parts and materials to provide continuity to the operation.
- Capital spare parts preservation for BC & Crane spare parts
- Proactively plans and manages all the activities under the contract to meet with PM & CM standard requirement, avoiding equipment and process upset.
- Ensure control of all Personnel by holding daily Tool box meeting before and after work and will submit personnel list to Workshop Maintenance Supervisor in line with the Company working hours in place.
- Maintain good housekeeping which includes tools, equipment and workshop area.
- Monitor and supervise all repairs; services and maintenance on all equipment related to his section and site are
- done in professional manner and in accordance to company policy
- Initiate and develop specific mechanical repair procedures, work instructions and Special tools.
- Operate workshop machines and maintenance including CNC machines, Drilling machines, Hydraulic press machine and etc.
- Perform recruitment & pre-selection activities including vacancy announcement, sourcing, applications management & filing, assessments & selection for employment administration,
- Support the local Human Resources for manpower planning, training, performance appraisal,
- compensation & benefit administration, and employee relations for local staff
- Promote and maintain good relationships with staffs and COMPANY’s personnel,
- Maintain good relations with various Certifying Agencies and Local Authorities,
- Prepare a comprehensive and well analyzed performance report of the CONTRACT for revision with the Contract Coordinator and/or site representative on a quarterly and annually basis,
- Promote SSHE awareness & culture and SSHE Policy and Standards thru promotion, campaign
- and training to staff at all levels,
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Maintenance & Inspection supervisor.
Job End Result:
- Ensure of smooth and efficient maintenance operations throughout the contract duration,
- Ensure that activities are strictly carried out according to SSHE Standards & Regulations and Laws requirements,
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained and comply with International Standards (ISO9000),
- Ensure good cooperation and strong relationships with staffs, personnel and various external parties to contribute to the positive image of the contract as a whole,
- Ensure of customer/stakeholder’s satisfaction and achieving best SSHE record,
- Ensure of adequate monitoring and control of contract committed expenses and that of subcontractors and Suppliers’ costs,
- Ensure of the formalization and centralization of all contract documentation, reports and maintain an efficient filing system,
- Ensure that assigned KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance procedures for equipment used in petroleum production facilities,
- Capable to handle excellently, the pressure from internal and external parties,
- Good knowledge with wide experiences in SSHE aspects,
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai.
- Strong man-management skills,
- Capacity to function effectively within the culture of the organization and is an effective team player,
- Basic knowledge of public relationship management,
- Time management and organizational skills
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,
- 10 years of experiences gained in various positions in the Oil & Gas or similar Industrial fields' maintenance
- organizations culminating in a senior supervisory position,
- Must have a good overview of equipment and relevant processes applied in E&P business.
- Have proven strong man-management and communication skills,
- Possess a good inter-personal relationship with officers/authorities,
- Ability to manage and drive new systems of work.
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, certificates and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Wordvia