Booking confirmation Agent
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249348
- Confirming bookings with hotel
- Confirming hotel bookings back to clients
- Updating Hotel Master Data
- Alerting of denied bookings to the Suppliers Relation Team
- High level of English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Corporate systems
- Intermediate Customer Service
- Good understanding of global cultures
- Excellent Communication Skills. Negotiation skills is a plus to be promoted to other departments within the organisation.
- Target driven
- Ability to self-motivate with repetitive tasks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated leisure tourism business. The Group consists of strong tour operator brands, travel agencies and leading online portals. Its portfolio is made up of six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels comprising 210,000 beds, twelve cruise ships and countless incoming destination management agencies in all the major holiday hot spots worldwide. This integrated portfolio provides 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in in top destinations worldwide. A key feature of its corporate culture is its global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. Hotelbeds Group is part of TUI Group.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in 120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in 40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and PacificWorld (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.