Book Keeper & BOI
Smart R. O. I. Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336353
We are a Google Endorsed Online Marketing Agency seeking a part-time experienced book keeper or accountant to help us with the books.
The position is perfect for a mother or someone retired looking for some part time work. You will be required approximately two days per a week to ensure our books are kept up to date and assist with financial forecasting and financial modelling.
We use Xero to handle our accounts across Australia and Thailand.. In Australia everything is automatic and only needs to be reconciled, in Thailand you will need to enter the journals and reconcile online. Its a very easy system, that book keepers love.
- Thai nationality.
- Female or Male age 35 to 50.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Accounting, or related field.
- Effective and Good Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Experience Working, Minimum of 3 Years.
- Good Command in English - Speaking and Writing.
- Computer Skill.
- Positive Attitude, Energetic and Service minded.
- Knowledge of BOI (Thai Board of Investment) would be a Benefit.
- Handle and manage overall accounting system.
- Reconcile the books in Australia and Thailand.
- Enter the Thai journals into the Xero platform.
- Assist with financial forecasting and modeling.
- Help with BOI if possible.
- Please send your resume in English via "Apply Now"
Josh Denning / 08 9250 1113
Office Tel. no. : 02-9380989
Location : We’re located 3 minutes by motorbike taxi from Ladprao MRT or Ratchadapisek MRT; or a 7 minute walk for those of you that like the exercise.
We will have a Skype interview first, then book a time for you to come and meet us at our Ratchada office in Bangkok.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Smart R. O. I. Co., Ltd.
About Smart R. O. I. Co., Ltd.
Smart R.O.I is a leading search engine optimisation, content marketing and paid online advertising agency. We help high-achieving business owners generate more traffic, create more authority and capture and close more clients for their business