OLIC (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237155
- Support business under BOI's regulations and Laws and ensure the Company get the best benefits under BOI.
- Coordinate with BOI and company to submit all new project application of BOI privileges and get the BOI approval.
- Coordinate with BOI and company to project operation once completed.
- Oversee all BOI related issues such as raw material and machine under BOI privileges, EMT, RMTS system etc.,
- Prepare reports to BOI as required such as corporate income tax privilege reports submit to BOI, stock card BOI, etc.
- Monitor and follow up all new BOI privileges issued from BOI department
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- 1-2 years experiences for BOI in Manufacturing environment.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing and Good computer skills
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to working well under pressure, Strong attention to detail skills ,
- Time Management skills, Analytical Thinking
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to OLIC (Thailand) Limited
About OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.