The MANN HUMMEL Group is a German company with a history over 75 years, leading global expert for filtration solutions and development partner and original equipment supplier to the international automotive and mechanical engineering industries and we have production facility more than 50 locations worldwide. The group’s product portfolio includes air filter systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filter systems, cabin filters, as well as filter elements for vehicle. MANN HUMMEL has recently set up New Plant in Indonesia and now looking for self motivated candidate to join our Thailand team.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001234524
- Full time job responsible for BOI documentation and updating, Customs documentation and updating including MOC, TAI & Freezone documentations
- Inbound and outbound logistics for MRO, spare parts, machinery and components including customs clearance
- Reporting on timely basis
- Handle all communications including document preparation with Thai customs department (Customs privileges, HS code identification, troubleshooter) to align with the latest privileges or duty exemption applies on company business including aligns and adjusts new regulation implementation into organization.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound logistics work (import, export, forwarder management, cost evaluation and benchmark, cost analysis and report).
- Responsible for communications including document preparation with BOI (registration new/old certificates review and adjust to be aligning the machine & material list with certificate. Reporting, formulas, max stock, privileges, operation permit including controlling machine and material list to produce under the privileges on BOI certificate).
- Responsible for submitting local contents for products and components with Thai Ministry of Commerce (MOC) for customer export privileges.
- Handling all Free Zone documentation by set up and maintaining to support customer requirement for import/export duty exemption according to Customs’ regulation.
- Handling all papers work regarding the BOI master machinery list, material list according to BOI’s, IEAT and/or other government dept. regulation and requirement.
- To work on inbound/outbound customs clearance process for pre-production, production material, include import under FTZ/FTZ and duty paid shipment
- To monitor & review import process from overseas, both consolidated and none consolidated shipment , to FTZ and FZ, or other privileges which will be thereafter implemented
- To work closely with material team, ensure that import shipment process is implemented smoothly, clearance on time and in aligned with TH customs requirements
- Being responsible and maintain expertise on customs system (TMS-II). Able to support, research, problem solving and recommendation when users face difficulty.
- Work closely with Export Management and Finance Costing teams on any proposed product specification changes and resulting price/cost for export customers
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with corporate transfer pricing policies and documentation requirements, including maintaining appropriate records and executing appropriate transfer pricing contracts
- The other job to assigned by Sales Project Manager.
- Male /Female age 28 – 35 years.
- Business Administration, or Finance, or Accounting, or International Transportation background at minimum bachelor level, preferable from well-known university
- As least 3-7 years experience in BOI , Logistics / Customer Services
- Being a self-motivated, objective-oriented person and be able to work independently
- Being a pro-active, initiative with strong ability to use customs/financial skill with related parties
- Be able to manage, convince and closing job within deadline
- Being a team oriented and problem solving focus
- Be able to work under pressure and fluctuation circumstance
- Fluent in reading, writing, speaking both Thai and English.
- Knowledge MS. Office , SAP/MRP Skills
- Able to working at Hemmaraj Eastern Seaboard industrial Estate Rayong Province .
- Knowledge for BOI privileges and The Law and the customs process and clearance
- Details oriented, logical thinking and be able to handle or manage massive customs data records
- Be able to handle multiple tasking within a limited time and short deadline.
Key Performance Indicators/Key Result Areas
- BOI and customs regulations up to date and according to the law (Include operation permit, Floor plan, Scrap machine & process, etc)
- Inventory amount overseas component
- project to reduce working capital
- On – time delivery for overseas components
- Premium freight, freight cost and savings
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address below.
MANN AND HUMMEL (Thailand) Ltd.
500/124 Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Moo 3
Tambol Tasit Amphur Pluckdang , Rayong Provinces , Thailand 21140