BOI ACCOUNTING OFFICER – BOI / TAX / SAP CHONBURI – AMATANAKORN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001343922
Employer Ref. BOI1302111
Our client is an infrastructure equipment manufacturer.
SALARY: B/35,000 – 45,000/MONTHLY
The BOI Accounting Officer will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Book keeping and controlling the accounts of the company according to local GAAP, IFRS and global policy.
- Preparing and closing month end and year end accounts.
- Preparing taxation reports (PND 50 and PND 51).
- Checking to ensure the correctness and completeness of the final general ledger report / accounting report / financial statement, including management report / fixed assets report, the condition of fixed assets / taxation report and BOI report.
- Dealing with the Revenue Department and auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related field.
- At least 4 year experience from a Manufacturing Company under BOI's promotion.
- Experience in Accounting Control, BOI & Tax Accounting.
- Very good level of English and computer proficiency.
- Ability to operate SAP is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisation abilities.
- Highly active with initiative and drive.
- Problem solving and project management abilities.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, health insurance, provident fund, a five day working week and the opportunity to work within a global company.
Reference Code: BOI1302111
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.BOI Accounting Officer - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.