en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212161
Employer Ref. JO-1609-356372
Control and monitor production processes, related activities and process parameters via Distributed Control System (DCS) or at process areas to achieve output targets within set: safety & quality standards,
and within agreed costs.
- Male age 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Petrochemical, Food Chemical or related field.
- Working experience 3-5 years in DCS control, Boardman in Food and Chemical, Chemical or Petrochemical industry.
- Understand and solid experience in Chemical process industry.
- Skill and knowledge Food Safety and Quality System is preferred.
- Knowledge in Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Able to work shift and night shift.
- Computer skill in Ms. Office.
- Good command of English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8680 and ask to speak to Khun Anchan
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Chonburi) Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Talaythong Tower, 9th Floor, Room number 906
53 Moo 9, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8680 | Fax: +66 (0) 38 493 008
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.