Board of Subsidiaries
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227208
- Perform secretariat duties related to board of directors’ meeting for subsidiaries under the SCB Financial Group
- Arrange meeting venue and relevant facilities.
- Perform secretariat duties and handle arrangement before, during and after meeting
- For SCB Life Assurance PCL, there is an additional function to serve as Secretary of the Nomination, Compensation, and Corporate Governance Committee
- Arrange the shareholder’s meetings.
- Prepare notice of share holders’ meeting, minutes and resolution.
- In case of public company limited, secretary of the board of directors of SCB Life Assurance PCL and Siam Commercial Leasing PCL shall be responsible for the additional tasks
- File important documents related to meetings of the board of directors and the shareholders in printed and electronic forms according to the applicable laws, regulations, and policy of the General Counsel Group.
- Maintain and update the meeting/ corporate document database, e.g. register of directors, company’s objectives, memorandum of association, and articles of association, etc.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all matters relating to directors, e.g. register of directors, directorship qualifications/ tenure, including filing an application for registration of director with relevant regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Laws, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Good command in Thai and English communication and computer literacy
- Good understanding and knowledge of financial/ Securities/ life insurance business
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested candidate, please submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
For more information Tel. 0-2795-3831
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"