Design 103 Limited, founded by Mr. Chuchawal Pringpuangkeo in 1968, is an independent consulting firm of architects, engineers, planners and interior designers capable of providing a wide variety of professional services.
In 1998, Design 103 joined with De Weger of Rotterdam, the Netherlands (presently known as Royal Haskoning) and Chuchawal-de Weger Internationaal Ltd. of Bangkok (now named Chuchawal-Royal Haskoning Ltd.) bringing the change in the company name to Design 103 International Ltd. With its long standing experience, Design 103 is able to offer its clients the full coverage of consulting services helping our clients avoid the complications, delays, and unnecessary costs often caused by having to deal separately with various consultants.
An Architecture Design company are looking for staff to join its growing team for the following positions :
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196987
- Required Skills
- Five (5) years of experience
- BS Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Proficient in REVIT, Autocad, Microstation, Sketch-up, Navisworks and BIM 360.
- Ability to manage software products including incorporating new version releases, customization of the product, and implementing supporting software for BIM.
- Serving as the liaison for the BIM process and collaborating with staff. Creating upgrade and deployment strategies for the BIM implementation effort.
- Requires well-rounded basic knowledge and experience of the design and construction processes prior to holding this position.
- Assisting project teams in BIM project set-up, modeling, and detailing. Developing, implementing, and enforcing BIM standards and templates.
- Evaluating new BIM-related software and technologies and staying informed on best practices for use of Revit and BIM.
Please send resume with current & expected salary, notice period via "Apply Now"
Walk-in applications and interviews are also welcome
Design 103 International Ltd.
9th Fl., Asoke Towers Office Bldg. 219 Asoke Road (Sukhumvit 21)
Bangkok 10110, THAILAND
T+66(0) 2 260 0160 (18 Lines) F+66(0) 2 259 0489
Website : www.d103group.com