BD Manager - Retail Branding Experience
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001309210
- To undertake, coordinate and manage the delivery of key strategic planning and projects from inception to completion within agreed timeframes and budgets at positive EBITDA.
- Engage in development of key strategies and policies ensuring that wider implication are considered across Retail Branding Experience Development and Maintenance team.
- Work closely with Retail Branding Experience Development and Maintenance colleagues by evaluate, prepare and implement planning strategies, planning proposals and development controls to ensure that key strategic plans and projects are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Develop the budget planning aligns with Roadmap, work with stakeholder to control effective budget utilization and ensure all areas are well performed with considered revenue generation.
- Evaluate & assure channel expansions (dealers’) are placed at the RIGHT location in accordance with retail strategic location.
- Ensure all works and projects are carried out in accordance with department’s strategies, projects assigned and Director’s expectation with efficient post evaluation.
- To facilitate, as required, carry out any other duties which fall within the delivery of Director’s assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Socially adept, good communication and fluency in Microsoft Office
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be enthusiastic, quick starter and ability to work independently with less supervision
- Good with numbers & Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true