BD Manager - Online Payment Solution/Project Management & Business Development
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238611
- Initiate new online digital billing & payment solution to maximize best customer experience and company direction.
- Improve digital billing & payment customer experience for extraordinary digital experience and meet corporate goals
- Monitor and maintain department’s performance or Balance Score Card on company periodic basis
- Ensure cross functional units’ relationship to maintain smooth business operation and reduce cross obstacle risk
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field
- Control functional project management and operation improvement
- Report monitoring with regular update to relevant parties
Accountability and activities
- Plan for short term and long term roadmap for project initiation or improvement plan about digital billing enquiry and payment
- Manage and push projects forward according to department and corporate roadmap as well as tracking timeline until project completion
- Report tracking for post production and continuous improvement
- Ensure end to end customer experience for best and extraordinary experience comparing to competitor and related industries
- Plan and execute internal and external project communication
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration, Management, Telecommunication, Finance and banking, Information Technology, Technology management, Statistical analysis or related fields
- Minimum 7 years experience in Telecommunication/ banking/finance/credit card business or payment and online business related business
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
- Knowledge of internal controls, compliance and auditing.
- Understanding of finance best practices.
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively partner with clients, customers and fellow colleagues of all levels.
- Experience with executive level presentations.
- Good team player and ability to meet strict deadlines and deliver on commitments.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true