Banquet Manager (Based in Hatyai, Songkla)
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001234865
Location: Hatyai, Songkla (Prince of Songkla University International Convention Center: PSUICC)
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labor costs.
- Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service.
- Completion of weekly, monthly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service.
- To supervise and co-ordinate daily operation of meeting/ banquet set-ups and service both inside and outside services.
- Thai nationality, age 30 years old and above.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality or any related field.
- Able to work at Hatyai, Songkla
- At least 7 years experienced in Hospitality, catering, restaurant or Food and Beverage industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to communicate in English both written and speaking.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure, Dynamic person.
- High responsibilities and Fast learner.
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send you full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
TEL. 02-229-3648, 02-229-3658
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.