CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227135
- Provide advice on governmental regulations to employees and executives and define the Bank’s rules and regulations to comply with Law and/or announcements of government agencies.
- Consider and review permission request letters submitted to the Bank of Thailand.
- Coordinate with CPD Officers and the Bank of Thailand
- Hold training sessions to provide knowledge to the Bank’s employees.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and track any shortcomings observed.
- Bachelor/Master in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Compliance
- Good communications and presentations skill in English
CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
44 Langsuan Road, Lumpini, Patumwan
Tel. 02 626 7854
Contact person: Ratchadaporn R.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (a regional franchise of CIMB Group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, which is the second largest local bank of Malaysia and ranked 5th largest bank in ASEAN in terms of total assets with more than 42,000 employees within the group located in 17 countries) has approximately 40,000 employees and 166 branches across the country, providing a variety of financial services to both corporate and individual customers.