B2B Sales Manager- IKEA Bangyai
Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242640
IKEA Bangyai is looking for an extremely commercial and customer focused candidate with a proven strong value based leadership and service-oriented mind.
You will be able to communicate within IKEA and outside of IKEA, in the business world, representing the company values.
The successful candidate must be on-the-job traning at IKEA Bangna during 2017 and relocate to IKEA Bangyai on early 2018.
- Lead the B2B team to drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target.
- Provide clients with the consultancy of IKEA home furnishing design solution to match with customer’s preference and project budget.
- Providing total design solution for the whole project to match with customer specification.
- Provide proposal and quotations or any required information.
- Develop new clients or new opportunities to generate sales.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
- Provide weekly projects pipelines update to Showroom Sales Manager (immediate supervisor)
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with all major developer and corporate clients.
- Control vendor on customer delivery plan to meet the schedule and achieve customer satisfactory.
- Support Showroom Sales Manager for any reasonable tasks assigned.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Possess substantial years of experience in a key role in corporate sales function
- Thai Nationality, any gender with high maturity as a project manager leading a team of 2 subordinates
- Passion and knowledge of home furnishing, interior design, retail and communications is be highly regarded
- Ability in planning, implementing the range and sharing/learning knowledge
- Ability to prioritise/organise tasks both internal & external source in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Good analytical, self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build working relationship
- Good customer service and selling skills are preferred
- Computer literacy and practical English communication skill (written & spoken) are essential.
- Able to work 5 days a week (2 day-off) or work on weekend or public holiday (flexible day-off)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
About Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)