L'Occitane Ventures (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212148
- Male or Female in Thai Nationality
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field
- At least 2-3 years in Hotel Business experience is preferred
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication in English
- Excellent Ms. Office skills especially powerpoint and excel
- High sense of responsibility and service mind
- Ability to work under pressure and be patience
- Responding to incoming orders / emails and phone enquires from both of Global Contact Hotels and Independent Contract Hotels.
- Coordinating sale effort with logistic, accounting, sales and marketing department.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person.
- Reviewing your own sales performance and aiming to meet the target.
- Monitoring, analyzing B2B and Spa stocks for monthly order replenishment.
- Providing and organizing cross-marketing materials such as workshop for hotel’s VIP customers / spa pictures / setting booth.
Please contact directly to HR Department:
Khun Aphinya Khamchai 02-655-2569 ext.307
L’Occitane Ventures (Thailand) Ltd.,
25 Almalink Building, 7th Fl., Soi Chidlom,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Occitane Ventures (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About L'Occitane Ventures (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
L'Occitane Ventures (Thailand) Ltd.
L’Occitane is a unique brand focusing on the well-being of women and men alike. It seeks to create harmony, which links the pleasure of the senses with inner balance. The products range from personal care lines from head to toe and home fragrances. All are manufactured in the time-honored traditional way using fine natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, France.
We have a significant worldwide presence, with boutiques in nearly 70 countries. All products and boutiques reflect the company's core values of authenticity, simplicity, sensory pleasure and respect for people and the planet. From simple, natural ingredients, L’OCCITANE creates products that serve the ultimate goal of well-being in us and in our homes. The fragrances are varied, unusual, natural and wonderfully appealing.
We are quickly expanding and seeking for talented, dynamic, energetic professionals to join our fast growing team. If you are qualified, self-motivated, enthusiastic and disciplined, we invite you to explore opportunities with us.