AVP - VP Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)
Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001276960
- Manages relationship with key existing corporate client through updating client’s business status, identifying potential financial need, conducting visiting and offering suitable financial products
- Develops and performs marketing strategies with product managers in order to acquires new corporate clients
- Conducts financial analysis of the industry & corporate client’s credit risk
- Identify client’s need and recommend the appropriate financial solution alongside the relationship team & product manager
- Participate in planning & performing of strategy to seek business opportunity under the bank’s prudent risk framework
- Minimum 3-7 years of corporate banking experience in leading financial institution
- Master degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related fields
- Intensive understanding of banking product are essential
- Positive attitude with strong business senses
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
For qualified candidates, please submit your updated CVs directly
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
About Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
KennediaConnext is the boutique recruitment consultancy with specialisation on financial industry. At KennediaConnext, we thrive to deliver the tailored recruitment solution to our clients through its unique & meticulous candidate searching process.
Our client is a leading foreign bank in the industry. The bank has been continuously expanding and now looking for highly qualified individuals joining the corporate and investment banking team. The positions opened are listed below.