To ensure all projects are successful to meet strategic business goals by following standards, procedures and practices for organizations
running multiple projects and helpful to measure the effectiveness of the project management methodology.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide a structured governing project management body.
- Provide a central repository for all projects and project information.
- Provide a centralized management structure for all project management functions.
- Provide project portfolio reporting capabilities.
- Outline a well-defined project management process or methodology.
- Mentor and train an experienced and competent staff of project managers.
- Involve program scope changes to leverage opportunities, optimizing shared resources across projects, or managing methodologies and
- To manage, track, monitor, control and integrate overall transformation projects in the portfolio and report progress and status
Scope of work
- Existing Business (Strengthen Foundation)
- New Business (Diversify)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Engineering, Preferred
MBA or Master’s in related fields.
- Successful background and proven experience in
building or transforming Strategic Project Management/Portfolio Management by providing
tangible business benefit based on industry best practice such
Retail, F&B, Wellness and Healthcare through a Portfolio structure.
to set up PMO function in complex and conservative environments, working with cross-functional departments in the corporate wide,
Program and Project Management methodologies including Agile.
to deliver PMO Support in widely range of project in business and
technical environment, understand of key tools and techniques to be used in PMO organizations.
- Having the ability to manage and develop Project Manager through management, facilitation of training sessions across all portfolio
strategic project areas, creation of guidance, tools and inductions.
- Senior stakeholder management
and risk management.
analytical, system, innovative and logical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a
dynamic environment under pressure which requires greater
flexibility and adaptability.
- Good leadership skill, relationship building, interpersonal, effective communications, and persuasive skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in
English and Thai.
PTG Energy Public Company Limited
90 CW Tower, Tower A,
33rd Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 02-168-3377, 02-168-3388 ต่อ 747