AVP, Premier Client and Channel Services /ผู้จัดการ แผนกบริการลูกค้า Premier และช่องทางให้บริการ
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246179
- Managing performance of Premier team including responsibility for utilizing resources on cost and service aspect to deliver simply first class service on the well risk controlled environment.
- Managing team resources to meet and exceed service standards.
- Accountable for selective client engagement on CSG services to build relationship and rapport.
- Accountable for service quality provided to the clients and act as an escalation point for both internal and clients.
- Accountable for high quality and efficiency of Premier team, serving as single point of contact for clients for advice, enquiries, request, complaints.
- Supervision day-to-day management of operations of the country Channels Team.
- Contribute and provide level inputs to the Unit’s fit-for-country strategy execution and implementation plan.
- To provide customer support by configuring the system and user profiles for customers based on the setup forms. Responsible for ensuring all documentation in place before handover to GSSC teams for processing.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and clearly documented. Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls, and regularly review them to ensure they reflect changes in process, products, policies and regulations.
- Building and maintaining team’s integrity to drive team performance using reward and recognition and other organization tools
- Knowledge of Transactional Banking and Trade Operations Products
- Strong Leadership and Team Management
- Experience in Call Centre Management, preferably in implementation for client
- English Proficient both Spoken and Written
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that team members comply to contact centre discipline and telephone behavior.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.