AVP/Manager– Accounting (Consolidation)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239776
Employer Ref. GULF GROUP
- To prepare Financial Statements and disclosures (Consolidated and Company Financial Statements)
- To prepare consolidation worksheet for company and its subsidiaries
- To monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- To prepare budget for entities
- To manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- To coordinate and complete annual audit and interim audit at company group
- To review overall account reconciliation
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least 8 years experiences from both audit firm and corporate accounting with consolidation experience
- Having working experience both Audit or corporate firm preferable from listed company
- CPA is a plus.
- Goal achievement, Responsibility, Adaptability to change, Teamwork and Well-organized
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
11 th FL., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Website : www.gulf.co.th
About GULF GROUP
Gulf JP is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Gulf JP has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position: