AVP - Leadership Development
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237321
Employer Ref. JO-1609-356926
Location: MRT Line, Bangkok
- Design Training Roadmap and curriculum including training Program and leadership development program.
- Conduct training, training need survey then analyses training program, and deal with external trainers or vendors.
- Design and implement Talent Development Programs to ensure talents have capabilities to serve business direction and to fill gap of their development area.
- Arrange and facilitate talent review meetings in management levels
- Lead a special project of functional training roadmap and curriculum design for Marketing Group
- 8-10 years' experience in HRD or HROD
- Experienced working large-scale organization.
- Ability to develop training roadmap and manage day to day operations
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self- directed, Strong in analytical, problem solving, structural thinking
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work closely with personnel from other departments.Experience background from retail banking, FMCG, retails are welcome.
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.