AVP, Leadership Development
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214615
Report to: Head of Leadership & Talent
Summary Job Purpose:
Shall participate in development, management and execution of a high quality development program for all leaders in dtac including close collaboration with key stakeholders internally and externally, so that dtac secures to develop and maintain a strong long term sustainable bench of leaders on all levels driving realization of the company’s strategic ambition.
- Design, develop and drive execution of leadership development programs for all line managers to enhance their leadership skills and to meet Telenor leadership expectations
- Close collaboration with Telenor Group relevant functions and relevant external parties to secure best of bread programs
- Through targeted leadership development activities, contribute to dtac transformation program realizing our long term strategic ambition
- Develop yearly activity roadmaps and programs, designed to meet identified development needs and gap closure in the most efficient manner
- Design and facilitate tailored leadership team development activities based on ad hoc requests or plans
- Provide leadership consultancy including coaching for line managers to follow up and enhance their managerial and leadership skills
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a reputable university
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, preferably including training, leadership development programs and first hand line manager experience.
- Good facilitation skills
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, logical thinking, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Showing attitudes well in line with Telenor Way, and leadership attitudes in particular
How to Apply:
- Interested person can directly email your CV and application by clicking on "Apply Now", please ensure to reference the position you are applying for in the subject header.
- Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.